Monday, October 3, 2011

Confraternity of The Most Holy Rosary

Three years into my spiritual journey, I reached a point where I felt like making another commitment... other than becoming a member of FOSS

After going through some questions about the rosary (and getting my answers), I decided to join the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary.  The decision felt so good :) 

All I needed to do was to make sure I did a full fifteen-decade rosary a week, an effort I would be sharing with countless others throughout the world.  I would be making sure that I'd never forget milestones in Jesus' life... especially the sorrowful ones.  Meditating on The Passion of Christ is such an amazing experience... only those who have tried it know what I am talking about.  And everyone who tries it WILL know what I am talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment