Wednesday, March 27, 2013

“When She Died, She Came “Face to Face’ With Her Murdered (aborted) Unborn Baby.”

I was surfing the net when I came across the blog of this Canadian pro-lifer.

He tries hard to protest against abortion and to educate people about it and what it means.  This is something very sorely needed.

All my life, I have known that abortion is evil and that too many young people are being led into thinking it is okay, that it is their choice and that there are no repercussions.  However, in all my experiences with friends who have gone through abortion (whether willingly or forced), abortion has never brought happiness.  Most of the time, abortion brings sadness and deep-rooted pain to the woman.  I am not sure about how this affects the man as none of these men have ever shared the experience with me.  I suppose they either can't be bothered or they feel ashamed to admit that they agreed to their partner having an abortion.

I am glad to say though, that most of the time, my female friends found peace and solace in a reconciliation with God.

However, for the first time, I find concrete feedback (from the spiritual realm) about abortion.  Donald Andre Bruneau in his post http://www.aborterrorism.ca/when-she-died-she-came-face-to-face-with-her-murdered-aborted-unborn-baby/#comment-219744 shares about a Russian woman called Ludmila who died and met her aborted child.  It is a harrowing experience for her, which she relates in this video http://youtu.be/4aaQfrZ7NzM.

I had been thinking that the demons receive their affirmations and support from those doing black magic and black masses.  But to my horror, the biggest affirmation for them is from blood sacrifices.. which comes from abortion.  But this sad world has been deceived all this while... to accept sin as a 'fundamental right' and to see good (biblical principles) as the real evil.


God, we truly need Your Intervention... : (

No comments:

Post a Comment