Saturday, June 5, 2010

15 Prayers of St Bridget

After ten years of dealing with problems and troubles, I was at my wits' end.  I was just looking for a solution...ANYTHING.  I truly understood why some people were willing to believe in charlatans and quacks... when you suffer enough, you will try anything.

Then, by providence... or perhaps by God's Will, a friend told me to try reciting the 15 Prayers of St Bridget.  I'd never heard of these prayers but I was willing to try.  Then the very first day, things started happening around me.

I called up my friend and demanded to know what sort of prayer was this.  He asked why I would query something good.

The St Bridget Prayers uncover malice around you.
The St Bridget Prayers force people to speak truth.

Just those two was enough to upset my life... before it settled it in a different state, changed forever.

When I did research, I found out that St Bridget of Sweden was a mystic (but then most of the saints were!) and this prayer was a mystical one.

For me, the prayer took away old addictions and gave me strength to renew my spiritual life.  It has changed my life and my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment