Saturday, June 5, 2010

What's Wrong With Paranormal Anyway?

Sometimes when I talk about some of the things that have been happening to me, I get mixed reactions.

Some people nod understandingly.  They know I am telling the truth.  Usually it is because they have been through it.

But some give me a queer look from the sides of their eyes.  I can almost feel their thoughts... oh, another religious fanatic...or ... I don't BELIEVE this woman... she must be off her rocker. But what is wrong with the stories I am relating?  There have been hundreds and thousands of similar incidences related throughout history and even now.

I am not talking about full-blown, blood-curdling, eye-rolling and head-spinning demonic possessions... I am just talking about prayers and their calming effects on one's life.  Well, there would be a bit of a storm before the calm.  As I mentioned before, headaches and sleepless nights.  Sometimes unexplained pains and aches in the body.  One friend has paid doctors and physiotherapists to poke and prod at her and add to the pains but so far, they haven't been able to tell her what's wrong.  Is she reciting the prayers?  Oh yes, she is.  Just started and is in the middle of the 'storm'.  Calm seas coming up!  Sometimes, there would be knocks on walls, unexplained voices... even death of fish in the aquarium. 

But in the end, truth will out.

God is supernatural... and the paranormal or supranormal or whatever is merely part of the package.  Well, that is what I have been seeing.  And when I read books by Mary K. Baxter...LOL... her stuff is out of this world...literally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment